On Tuesday 11 November 2003 2:24 pm, Nigel Horne wrote:
> On Sunday 09 November 2003 4:32 pm, Steve King wrote:
> > It is linux Suse 7.3. I didn't have sendmail-devel, so I tried installing
> > sendmail-devel-8.11.6 from rpm. The 3 files it gives me I seem to have
> > had anyway in sendmail (mfapi.h, libmilter.a, and libsmutil.a). Tried to
> > configure and make again, and I get the same errors. I am using the
> > 8/11/03 snapshot of clamav.
>
> Before rerunning configure did you "make distclean"?
>
> > Steve
>
> -Nigel

This happens with new snapshots, including today's. For the past while,I've
been trying configure  --enable-milter first, getting the error in the make,
then doing make clean and doing configure without.

I wouldn't want you to waste time on this if it seems like something specific
to my set up.

Steve