>I'm sorry to hear that you totally ignored that really important thing
>to us, Nicholas. I have the last question to you: Why did you buy
>www.clamav.org and what was your intention in doing it ?

I am not kidding. Certain parts of  Malaysia are still in thick jungles. The
place i am in has electricity and water supply, the only thing, no telephone
lines. ncmbox.net is my personnel email, most of emails are from newgroups,
I couldnt get my collegue to print out my personnel emails. And also, I had
set 7 days to del mails from the mailserver. Therefore i had missed out alot
of mails altogether.

ClamAV was the only solution i had when i wanted to integrate an antivirus
to a mailserver. The database was small that time. Most of my friends
laughed at me, ask me what kind of virus i can block. I did not give it up,
instead i when round looking for virii, and help up with the database. If i
am not wrong, i had submitted and created a few thousands signitures.
Finally, I ran out of virus to submit, so i thought i could register
clamav.org to help distribute the software. After sometime, I had even
thought of creating the signitures and upload them into the main database.
But my knowledge is limited, i do not know how to, and before i can, i was
posted over here.

I am still very sorry for not holding up the domain. If there is a need for
me to do anything, in my means i will. Just let me compensate to the ClamAV
team.

regards