I'm running the latest development snapshot on a FreeBSD 4.9
system. When I use the commandline tools clamscan and clamdscan
I get different results. The daemon is running and starts eating
cpu cycles when I use clamdscan. (see output below)

Any idea why the daemon version does not find the virus?

Lutz Rabing

cat sober.c-mail | /usr/local/bin/clamdscan --mbox -
stream: OK