Richard,

I had this very problem today on a fedora box.  By default, with those
rpm's, it doesn't seem to do anything.  The virus is detected, but the
email is allowed to pass through.  I messed with this for a few hours and
could not get it to do anything with the email.

So, I just finished building a new rpm from the cvs snapshot last night
and it is doing what it should.  Emails are showing up as flagged in
/var/log/maillog and I have them quarantined to another account via a
clamav-milter config option, all automatically.  That quarantine option is
not available in the 0.65 release though.  If you like, I can pass you the
rpm or spec file.

Jason