Last night, in an attempt to stop the "Virus Found" notifications being sent to a false sender address by the Worm.SCO.A, I added to my silent_viruses_array in the Q-S.pl script 'worm.sco.a'. (right after 'klez','bugbear')
As soon as I did that, clamav stopped recognizing the virus.
I had been running clamd, and the Q-S.pl script was using clamscan_binary=clamdscan successfully for several weeks.

This morning I changed the clamscan_binary to clamscan, and immediately the logs began filling with CLAMSCAN:Worm.SCO.A.

What could be the cause of clamdscan stopping to work? I'd like to go back to using the clamd daemon to save memory and processing time for each message. The difference is dramatic, as has been mentioned here several times.

TIA
--Micha