Jessica Ruble-English wrote:

> Still getting plenty SCO.A's over herer too.
> Has anybody started seeing the variant "MyDoom.B" yet?

As of 2004/01/30 @ 09:44 AM EST I haven't seen a single MyDoom.B.

It would be REALLY slick to put together a restricted (trusted)
ClamAV polling system with select ClamAV users around the world
so we could see a visual map of how these things spread and where
the damage or infection is greatest.

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,