Hello all,

Currently running clamav-0.67 on FreeBSD.

When I try to start the clamav-milter under sendmail using-

/usr/local/sbin/clamav-milter -blo /var/run/clmilter.sock

It fails and leaves me with this error in my /var/log/messages

Feb 26 14:50:45 xcon5 clamav-milter: ClamAv: Unable to bind to port
/var/run/clmilter.sock: Address already in use
Feb 26 14:50:45 xcon5 clamav-milter: ClamAv: Unable to create listening
socket on conn /var/run/clmilter.sock

Port? What port? currently my machine has one port open..

Any help would be super..

Marc S. Brooks
Programmer/Systems Admin
975 Andreasen