Steven Stern wrote:
On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:55:03 -0600, Steven Stern
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It works appropriately if the mail comes from an external server. I'm leaving
-b in place and will see how it goes for a while.
--
Steve

Yea thats how we do it here, I wasn't thinking mail being delivered locally (or how it would handle that). Our sendmail box is just a relay gateway for a few rbls and milters before being passed onto spamassassin/amavisd and a pop3 server.

--
Ryan Moore