> I have the same issue on Linux when checking email in KMail. If I save the attachment
> to my desktop and check it there, then the virus is detected. My definitions are
> bang up to date; the virus has been getting missed for the past couple of days at
> least; the string I use for checking my email has in the past worked fine for
> other viruses (but MyFool.Gen1 is the only one I have received of late); the
> virus is being missed in 0.70 and in 20040323.

> Steve

I have the same problem. I run a linux front end to an Exchange server. ClamAV misses
them, then NAV on the Exchange server catches them. I've captured several of the
messages on the mail relay, and ClamAV detects it just fine once's it's saved to an
mbox. My config is RH9 and Postfix with Anomy calling ClamAV (20040323) and then
pumping it through Spamassassin.

Jeff