I have 3 viruses found on my harddrive which not detected by clamav
other scanner like fprot or mcaffee detect the virus as

1.ex#       Found the MultiDropper-IY trojan !!!
2.ex#       Found the W32/Spybot.worm.gen.d virus !!!
3.ex#       Found the IRC/Flood.dj trojan !!!

I have scan the files with the online scanner from clamav. he say

clamav scans the file ...
Clamav-Output:
/tmp/phpeQMyfj: OK
Clamav DID NOT identify your sample as malicious content

I scan one more times with mcaffee and found the 3 viruses.

when I try submit the virus files with the online submit page I get an error
message like this

This virus is already recognized by ClamAV. Be careful when submitting
samples and remember to run freshclam!

I have run freshclam and the database is up to date.
but the virus is undetected by clamav since four days.