Has anyone gotten Clamd to run with daemontools?  I have a clamd running supervised,
but the log file will not supervise correctly.  I have /service/clamd/log  with:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] spamd]# cd /service/clamd/log/
[EMAIL PROTECTED] log]# ls -l
total 4
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root  qmail  101 Apr  6 14:20 run
drwx------  2 root  qmail  512 Apr  6 14:06 supervise

but when I run clamdctl stat I get:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] log]# clamdctl stat
/service/clamd: up (pid 1526) 658 seconds
/service/clamd/log: supervise not running

Any ideas?  Thanks!

- Jeff