Jeff Ramsey Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 4:23 PM

> I have done some further testing, and I am blocking Somefool and
> Somefool.B, but I am not blocking variant P.

FWIW, this same thing happened to me when I upgraded from Clam .60 to the
latest version. Apparently I installed it in a different place so there were
two version of my daily updates and it wasn't using the new one. Are you
sure your virus signatures are being updated and include the SomeFool.P
variant? Run "sigtool --list | grep SomeFool" to see if it's listed.

cheers,
Colin

Colin A. Bartlett
Kinetic Web Solutions