At 08:01 11-05-2004 +0100, you wrote:
On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 00:58, Mitch (WebCob) wrote:
> I'm sure there are many (including myself) that could be convinced to host
> mirrors once the concept stabilizes...
I'm
certainly willing to open the front end, but I need to find out how easy
it is to mirror a mysql database, I suppose I could script something
that writes incrementals out to some web space.  But it all needs more
work first...  I'm away for a few days, maybe I'll find time next week.

Dump with mysqldump, something like:
mysqldump --add-drop-table --lock-tables -u admin_user -p'admin_pw' virusdb > virusdb.sql
Line shouldn't wrap, but probably will.
Compress it using tar. The whole process can be automated.

If you want to do the modified records only then you would have to do it from within your script.

B.