Hello,

I installed ClamAv V.0.70-rc on my redhat 8 box. It updates virus database daily with freshclam. But the last few update logs in clam-update.log file says:

ClamAV update process started at Mon Apr 26 02:58:59 2004

main.cvd is up to date (version: 22, sigs: 20229, f-level: 1, builder: tkojm)

daily.cvd is up to date (version: 281, sigs: 989, f-level: 2, builder: tkojm)

WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED - please update immediately !

WARNING: Current functionality level = 1, required = 2

So do I have to update my ClamAv, don’t I? I ask this because I’m a beginner. And don’t know how to update my ClamAv... What should I do? Could you please help me?

Thanks

Ender