I know the answer is out there somewhere, I just can't seem to find it.
When my system restarts, clamd starts right up, just like it's supposed to.
However, I need to manually start clamav-milter, and specify all options on
the command-line.  Even specifying the config file isn't enough.

What is the approved method for:
1) Starting the milter automatically upon system startup, and
2) Making sure the config file is read when this happens?

TIA,
 -Don