On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 at 18:22:39 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I am not quite sure how to notify you guys of this responsibly outside of
> the mail list.  Unfortunately, attempting to submit this via the virus
> submit channel says it is already recognized by clamav.  clamscan --mbox
> picks up the virus and clamdscan --mbox does not.  This is running 0.74

It was described many times on the list. It'a also documented in man
pages etc. --mbox is _not_ a command-line option for clam_d_scan!
You must configure it in clamav.conf. Directive ScanMail, usually also
ScanArchive, StreamSaveToDisk.

[...]

--
 Tomasz Papszun   SysAdm @ TP S.A. Lodz, Poland  | And it's only