Anyone managed to build ClamAV 0.75 and GNU MP 4.13 on MAc OS X 10.3.4 (Server) ?

well, close ...

clamav cvs-head 07/26/04
gmp 4.1.3
macosx 10.3.4 -- NOT server

I did a build without the gnu mp and found the "SECURITY WARNING: NO SUPPORT FOR DIGITAL
SIGNATURES" message in the clam-update logfile.

Folowing the instructions in the documentation i did a install of GNU MP 4.13 and
after this is did a make uninstall of clam av and recompiled the clam av package. I
could not find any error messages in either the configure part or the make part which
are in relation of gnu mp.

freshclam still gives me the security warning.

what specific error are you seeing?

richard