Customizable template works great in devel-20040608.

I've included my template file for anyone who's interested.
Just snip the contents between <TEMPLATE></TEMPLATE> and
specify --template-file= on your clamav-milter startup.

Seems not all of the macros listed in the Sendmail ops guide
are available.  If I get ambitious, I'll do a template with
all listed and see what cooks.

Dan O'B

P.S.  The text of the message assumes you're using one of
the quarantine or discard options of clamav-milter.

<TEMPLATE>
*** WARNING *** WARNING *** WARNING ***

A virus has been detected in an e-mail to you.  The message
has been blocked.

The virus

        %v

was sent to

        ${rcpt_addr}$.

The message appeared to come from

        ${mail_addr}$

and was received from the Internet host

        ${_}$.

Note:
Many viruses and worms spoof or otherwise forge the
e-mail address of the sender.  The person who appears
to have sent you the message may not be infected.

(Queue ID: ${i}$)
</TEMPLATE>