On Sep 7, 2004, at 12:44 AM, Damian Menscher wrote:

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004, Christopher Jett wrote:

Working with clamdscan, using the --no-summary option seems to have no
effect whatsoever.  I get the same output whether I use this option or
not.  This is 0.75.1 on Mac OS X 10.3.5.  Is anyone else experiencing
this?

--no-summary is clamscan only --disable-summary is clamdscan only

Manpages are your friends.  (The enemies are the developers who come up
with tricky little differences between similar programs.)

FYI: clamdscan --help says nothing about --disable-summary, it lists --no-summary as an option. Thanks for the response.
--
Chris Jett