On Tuesday 14 Sep 2004 07:58, Max Chernogor wrote:

>   Does anybody use clamav-milter with more then one clamd demon?

Yes.

> I want to use this option for two servers runing clamd.
> What commandline for clamav-milter should be?

Here's my command line:
/usr/local/sbin/clamav-milter --max-children=2 --debug --dont-wait --timeout=0
--server=sian.bandsman.co.uk:njh.bandsman.co.uk -P local:/var/run/clamav/clamav.sock
--pidfile=/var/run/clamav/clamav-milter.pid

>  --server=HOSTNAME/ADDRESS, -s HOSTNAME/ADDRESS
>               IP address or hostname of server(s) running  clamd  (when  using
>               TCPsocket).   More  than one server may be specified, separating
>               the server's names by colons.  If more than one server is speci-
>               fied,  clamav-milter  will  load  balance  between the available
>               servers. All the servers must be up when  clamav-milter  starts,
>               however  afterwards  it  is  fault tolerant to a server becoming
>               unavailable, and will only raise an error if all of the  servers

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Typesetter.
NJH Music, Barnsley, UK.  ICQ#20252325