I've just seen the following warnings in the console window I display
syslog entries in:

ClamAV update process started at Thu Sep 23 19:57:23 2004
WARNING: DNS record is older than 3 hours.
WARNING: Invalid DNS reply.

Now, it doesn't look like a biggie, but what hasn't updated for >3
hours? One of the DNS records? Is it someone else's problem? Or mine?

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk

GnuPG key ID DE32E5C5 - http://wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html