Sasa Stupar wrote:

I don't know how to start clamd before sendmail and also do I have to start it or do I need to start only clamav-milter as daemon.

It's been a l-o-n-g time since I messed with Linux, and I know nothing about SYSV-style startups. I have always used rc.local for packages that I have installed. Here is how I'm starting things on my FreeBSD box(some lines are wrapped)...

/usr/local/sbin/clamd

/usr/local/bin/spamd -d -L -x -m 10 -u spamd -r /var/run/spamd/spamd.pid

/usr/local/sbin/clamav-milter -l --pidfile=/var/run/clamav/clmilter.pid
   /var/run/clamav/clmilter.sock

/usr/local/sbin/spamass-milter -p /var/run/spamd/spamass-milter.sock -f
   -r 20&

/usr/sbin/sendmail -L sm-mta -bd -q15m

/usr/local/bin/freshclam -d