Awie wrote:
However, Qmail-scanner still has unrecognize command that I sure it

should

be OK.

Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:50:22 EDT:4600: run

/usr/local/bin/clamdscan -r --disable-summary --max-recursion=10 --max-space

=100000 /var/spool/qmailscan/tmp/Cybergate10982874224824600 2>&1

WARNING: Ignoring option -r: please edit clamd.conf instead.

WARNING: Ignoring option --max-recursion: please edit clamd.conf

instead.

WARNING: Ignoring option --max-space: please edit clamd.conf instead.

Not OK. These command-line options were never supported in clamdscan. They were just silently ignored previously. Now the explicit warnings are printed.

So far my system run well (around 4 hours since upgraded), with those
condition. The command run well in the older version of Clamdscan. It is
indicated I did not find the WARNING. However, it is better not running
unsupported parameter.

Type 'man clamdscan' or 'clamdscan -h' for the list of accepted
command-line options. Other options can be enabled in clamd.conf, as
shown in the warnings.

Yes, there is no parameter above that be supported by version 0.80. I have
email the developer of Qmail-Scanner to change their code to remove the
wrong line. As it is not ClamAV portion to fix those issue.

He is well aware of the issue and has been working on a 1.24 version of QS to fix these issues. Should be soon now..

-Jim