On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 15:52, Nigel Horne wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 Oct 2004 8:31 pm, Ken Jones wrote:
>
> > I would guess you have an extra / at the end of the following line in
> > clamd.conf:
> > clamd.conf: TemporaryDirectory /var/tmp

we have no problem here.  I have the line commented  out thus clamd (and
clamscan) uses its default.  The default may have a trailing / in it
though...

> I can't see how that is the problem since images 1-26 were saved OK and
> the filename seems to be missing in part 27 which points to data corruption.
>
> Some more info please:
> 1) You mentioned 64 bit, is it x86_64?

Dope!  OK...  IRIX is from SGI, and is based on a MIPS processor.  It is
a big endian processor (actually the processor supports both big and
little endian, but it is big in SGI hardware)

> 2) What is IRIX?

SGI's flavour of UNIX

> 3) What compiler?

I've tried both gcc V3.3, and SGI'c MIPSpro cc V7.3.1.3.  Same result
with both compilers.

> 4) Does your system support valgrind? If so please send me the output.

Sorry, no support for valgrind as this is not an x86 box.  I don't have
a license for the SGI debug tools either.  Sorry

> 5) Is this version 0.80?

Sorry.  Yes it is 0.80.  I just built clamav-0.75.1 and it was able to
scan without duping core.

> -Nigel

Thanks for the quick replys so far!