Dear Clamav experts,

I just have a fresh clamav installed in FreeBSD 5.3 system.
I have a hard time to allocate the signature database in the system.
The following commandline have been using for update the signature:

clamav 15245 0.0 0.1 2060 1508 ?? Is 7:13PM 0:00.03 /usr/local/bin/freshclam -d -c 2 --pid=/var/run/clamav/freshclam.pid --daemon-notify=/usr/local/etc/clamav.conf --daemon

Can anyone please tell me where the db is? I basically would like to check how often the db file gets updated by looking at its size. If anyone know how to get a report of signature db update, please also let me know as well.

Thanks in advance
Sam