Jeremy Kitchen wrote:
On Thursday 21 October 2004 09:46 am, Tomasz Kojm wrote:

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:41:23 +0200

Bogusław Brandys <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

These are different signatures (non MD5 in this case) for different
instances of phishing emails. So I wouldn't really call that
malware.

So it is harmless ?

Well, that depends on an intelligence of a recipient.

If I would say you in this e-mail: "Hey, go and jump out of the window!"
would you call it malware? ;-)

Thanks for this email. Jeremy saw it and jumped out of our window and has broken his leg.

Please stop sending your malware to this mailing list.

-Catherine

(ps, the above is a joke ;)

:-)

I must ask.I have many spam messages in my email folder. Do I consider sending them as a submission ? Should people know what are the differences , to stop submit just junk emails? Or it is accepted ?

Regards
Boguslaw Brandys