On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 09:43:35 +0100 in [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Kri_tof Petr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Joe Christy wrote:
>

> >    Since you're re-building from rpm's, a far better solution
> >    (doesn't
> > hose the existing clamav user/group, like rpm -e 'ing 0.75 does) is
> > to add the following line to the top section of the spec  in the
> > SRPM (I don't know why Petr Kritof didn't do this already):
> >
> > Obsoletes:      clamav-lib clamav-update clamav-data clamav-server
> >
> Because it is too simple and too elegant way ;-)
> Im goint to to fix it.
> Thanks for idea.

I suspect that Petr's rpms for clamav have been around longer than the
ones from dag.

I started using Petr's and prefer the directory structure and division
of files to the way it's done in dag's rpms. So far I've stuck with it.

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk

GnuPG key ID DE32E5C5 - http://wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html