On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:38:05 -0500 in
[EMAIL PROTECTED] "Frank DeChellis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I just upgraded from Clam 0.75 to Clam 0.80.  Ownerships seem OK.  I
> could not see anywhere that required major config changes.  Everything
> works perfectly with 0.75.  The freshclam update worked well.  On
> startup, the clamd.log seems fine.
>
> Were there any major config changes that are required in Exim?
[snip]

> I am now getting the following errors:
>
> In clamd.log, continuosly:
> Tue Nov 16 07:58:29 2004 -> Client disconnected
>
> In /log/exim/main
> 2004-11-16 08:03:29 1CU2zX-0002ns-RR malware acl condition: unable to
> read from clamav UNIX socket (/tmp/clamd)
>
> In /tmp
> srwxrwxrwx  1 exim  wheel  0 Nov 16 07:56 clamd=

Are you using exiscan-acl? If so you need to upgrade to a version equal
to or later than -21, there was some discussion about this a week or two
back on this list so a look in the archives might be worthwhile.

Using -28 with Exim 4.43 here and all working as it should.

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk

GnuPG key ID DE32E5C5 - http://wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html