On Nov 16, 2004, at 12:52 PM, Minica, Nelson (EDS) wrote:

1024 viruses blocked in the last month (after 152,000 emails blocked by RBL's,etc)
68 were phishing attacks my users appreciated not seeing
Then SpamAssassin flagged 1500 and Mimedefang removed 1300 attachments…

Overlapping products and multiple lines of defense are a great idea.  I'd much rather have overlap than "underlap".  :)

Although I agree with the subject line sentiment, I thought the discussion/argument/etc. over philosophy and ideas was declared over and pointless?