Jan Pieter Cornet wanted us to know:

>What I find really odd is your complete lack of Worm.Sober-I. Our stats for
>Thu Dec 2:

Good point.  I had totally missed that too.

>Top-5:
>W32/Sober-I         : 1078544
>W32/Netsky-P        :   57920

That's a pretty big difference, seems more like an internal infection
than mail coming from the outside.  Or am I stating the obvious since
most viruses/worms have their own smtp engines and connect directly to
MX boxen anyway?

>W32/Netsky-D        :    9193
>Troj/BkFraud-A      :    7238
>W32/Netsky-Z        :    7157

For us, it's less drastic for our top 5, and I included a few extra to
show just how much positive hits I'm getting from the Phishing sigs:

Worm.Sober.I: 4081
Worm.Zafi.B: 3552
Worm.SomeFool.P: 3529
Worm.Bagle.Gen-zippwd: 612
Worm.SomeFool.Gen-1: 573
HTML.Phishing.Bank-1: 392
Worm.Bagle.N: 328
HTML.Phishing.Bank-27: 316

--
Regards...              Todd
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.       --Benjamin Franklin