On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 at 11:26:51 +0100, Andreas Kotowicz wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-12-27 at 10:13 +0000, Nigel Horne wrote:
> > Use clamav-milter and create a template message.
>
> but isn't clamav-milter supposed to be run with sendmail? I'm using
> postfix with amavisd-new
>
> andreas

The warning you mentioned most likely comes from amavisd-new, so just
edit /usr/sbin/amavisd-new (or wherever it's placed in your system) -
it's a perl script, so it's easy to modify text fragments.

Before that, make sure that it isn't configurable in
/etc/amavis/amavisd.conf - just in case, as modifying a program instead
of its configuration file is a last resort.

--
 Tomasz Papszun   SysAdm @ TP S.A. Lodz, Poland  | And it's only
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.lodz.tpsa.pl/iso/ | ones and zeros.