MatÃas LÃpez Bergero sighed and wrote::

> Yes, I did that.
> There are a few changes. The version and config.mc of Sendmail and the
> SpamAssassin service.
> I disabled the SA to check if it was causing the problem, but the test
> was negative.
>
> I check many times my sendmail.mc, but I couldn't find anything wrong.
> Need to say that I'm not very good configuring Sendmail :-P

I think you should be looking at the logs rather than the mc file.
Set the Loglevel to the highest, and then on one console, you
tail -f sendmail.log, and then on another console/from another
workstation send an email.

Then look at the logs and see what happens.   If it isn't sendmail.log,
try syslog, or debug or even messages.

Also check your DNS logs.

You firstly need to know at which point is sendmail (or whatever)
is taking that long.

HTH

Edmund