Thanks Nigel

I forgot this, I´m using a FreeBSD 4.10

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nigel Horne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ClamAV users ML" <clamav-users@lists.clamav.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Clamav-users] Sendmail with Clamav

On Thursday 06 Jan 2005 12:40, Ivan Carlos Ricci wrote:
> Hi Dears
>
> I never worked with the clamav Anti-Virus, but, many friends use it in any
> mail servers.
>
> I need to work with a powerfull anti-virus in my MTA(sendmail) checking
> incoming messages.
>
> Someboby have any documentation or manual to install sendmail with clamav
> for check the incoming messages and how to do the automatic updating for a
> virus list.

It's easy. Download the code from www.clamav.net, and follow the
instructions in
.../clamav-milter/INSTALL. Clamav-milter a glue between sendmail and clamd
(the
scanning engine). How you start clamd depends on your operating system,
which you
didn't tell us.

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Typesetter.
NJH Music, Barnsley, UK.  ICQ#20252325