[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
At 09:32 PM 1/23/2005, you wrote:

Natter said:
> I can't seem to find out what part of qmailscanner or
> Clam is blocking these. I have
> debian/qmail/vpopmail/qmailscanner/clam.
>
> I've google'd and google'd and I can't find the answer
> to this. Thanks for any help. - Eric

Congratulations on blocking Amazon gift certs. If you discover what is
doing it please forward it so we can all enjoy the success.

perhaps you don't have customers; perhaps you're just running clamav on your own personal mailserver. perhaps you have some strange aversion to people emailing you gift certificates. whatever. the question was how to stop the blocking, not how to block them.

I've received dozens - all faked. I'd love to know how to tell the fakes from the real thing. I've never received the real thing so don't have a basis for whitelisting. And I'm sure as hell not going to give Amazon a free ride.

dp