On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 02:21:40PM -0300, Gabriel Carini said:
> Hello everybody !
>
> I get mail from a remote pop server with fetchmail.
> How can I have userīs mail scanned with clam antivirus before mails are
> appended to /var/spool/mail/user
> If possible without using procmail
> Can anybody help ?

fetchmail does not itself do any delivery. It hands off the message to
some form of Mail Delivery Agent, and what you use for an MDA will
determine how you will hook clam in.  By default, I believe fetchmail
uses the local MTA, so you would have to look up how to hook clamav into
your MTA if you use that setup.  If you have specified an alternate MDA,
then you will have to look up how to do it with that software.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Carmel, New York, has an ordinance      |
|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]             | forbidding men to wear coats and        |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | trousers that don't match.              |