; [EMAIL PROTECTED] Nigel Horne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
; wrote:
;
; > On Thursday 17 Feb 2005 16:07, Andy Fiddaman wrote:
; >
; > > The problem with the old limit was that it was hard coded and so was
; > > the behaviour when it was exceeded (IIRC it used to just not scan
; > > the additional nested parts). I can't understand why adding this
; > > option with configurable behaviour would be a problem, and I'd be
; > > happy to submit a patch if it has a chance of being accepted!
; >
; > Wrong. The problem with the old limit was that it existed. You weren't
; > on the receiving end of the sometimes nasty emails, so why are you
; > making the above statement.

Apologies, I should have caveated the first statement with 'from my
perspective'. The rest of my comment still stands though.

A.