Jason Byrns wrote:
> In my example case, we have a customer who is a programmer.  He wants
> to (needs to) send the results of his work to one of his clients.

He should make himself a website and post his work on it, then send clients
links to the website.  Oh, and he should sign his work with a certificate and
give the clients his public key so they can confirm he was the one who wrote it.

Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com                 805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer
perl -e"map{y/a-z/l-za-k/;print}shift" "Jjhi pcdiwtg Ptga wprztg,"