Hi -
I recently upgraded a SUSE 9.1 installation to the /usr/local/bin/clamscan manual install and got everything to work perfectly with amavisd, including clamd and freshclam.

The problem i am having now is that i want to revert back to the standard yast install at /usr/bin.
I have upgraded the yast version and it is installed and back and running, but my system is still using the /usr/local/ prefix for all the packages.

Basically, i have forgotten what it is that i changed and need to put it back! I can't find any reference to the packages in /etc/amavisd.conf or anywhere else -

does anyone know where the reference for this might be?
Apologies if i've posted this to the wrong list.

robbie