I'm rewriting this module based on some functionality issues with the original code.

If your interested, examne: (these are built in functions including the logo)

http://www.daleenterprise.com/info.php (scroll down to see it, click the logo)
and
http://www.daleenterprise.com/clamav_info.php (click the logo)

To see it in action:
http://www.daleenterprise.com/test.php

It's still under development and I'm having a crash issue with a clamav function [cli_bm_addpatt + 0xbc (matcher-bm.c:62)] but I am working on it and hopefully I can get Tomasz to enable the shared libraries which have been disabled since 0.80.

It can be built embedded into PHP (bundled) or as an extension (extension) as denoted in the visible version of the info.

-- Dale