http://www.spamassassin.org

At 09:55 PM Wednesday, 3/16/2005, you wrote -=>
I am using Sendmail with clamav Milter I want to know how can I filter spam
Mails coming and I want to forward  it to one user account  Like email Admin
how can I add more domains name to filter mails
thanks in advance

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Randomly Generated Quote (179 of 476): "The problem of power is how to achieve its responsible use rather than its irresponsible and indulgent use--of how to get men of power to live for the public rather than off the public." --Robert Fitzgerald Kennedy