On Wednesday 13 Apr 2005 12:25, Gene Leung wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Try the ClamAV version 0.84rc1, clamav-milter version 0.84d, it still
> has the following error:
>
> LibClamAV Error: Can't create temporary file
> /tmp/clamav-5b3875bb9e9b1841/: Invalid argument
> LibClamAV Error: fileblobDestroy: file not saved: report to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Send me a copy of the file that when scanned produces the error and I'll look
into it.

> My clamd.conf is as follows:

> LocalSocket /var/run/clmilter.sock

> daemon $CLAMAV_MILTER --max-children=2 -ol local:/var/run/clamav-milter.sock

You don't want those two sockets to be the same. You've probably not noticed a
problem
since you aren't using --external.

> Best Regards
> Gene Leung

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Typesetter.
NJH Music, Barnsley, UK.  ICQ#20252325