Rick Macdougall wrote:
> Yes, I understand that but I don't think a 2 should be returned for a
> password protected zip file, 2 can be returned for any error, and a
> password protected zip file should not be an error.  It should be 0
> for regular use, or 1 if I enable ArchiveBlockEncrypted, it should
> never be 2.

Matter of opinion.  I wish ArchiveBlockEncrypted were the default.  Guess it
depends on what you use ClamAV for.

I guess an additional ArchiveIgnoreEncrypted (return 0) option would make us
both happy.

Matthew.van.Eerde (at) hbinc.com                 805.964.4554 x902
Hispanic Business Inc./HireDiversity.com         Software Engineer
perl -e"map{y/a-z/l-za-k/;print}shift" "Jjhi pcdiwtg Ptga wprztg,"