Mike Nolan wrote:
This question was asked, and advised upon, less than four hours ago.
Check the archives.

Matt, I don't think that thread got to me, I certainly don't recall having seeing it, and I've been watching the list closely because this
problem has been bugging me for several days.

Moreover, it appears from reviewing the archives that the ultimate answer was 'this is a multi-threading error that we haven't found yet'.

That's not much of a solution. :-(

He never said there was a solution, simply "advised upon". Indeed it appears that there is no "solution" as of yet.

-Jim