I am using sendmail with clamav-milter to scan email. Normally clamav-milter does not scan messages from the LAN or the machine unless you direct it to do so via the flags. I would like to be able to put something into a message such that it would be scanned even though it would othwerwise not be scanned - in esseciance an override of the non-scanning options for that specific message. I can make this happen by using -o but then all the locally generated mail is scanned which is not really necessary.