Eric Rostetter wrote:
Quoting Scott Woodford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

No, unfortunately I don't know of any site that has the 86 rpm packages.
Sorry about that.  Is there some particular reason you can't use 0.85.1 for
now?

Scott

crash-hat always gets the newest releases out asap for FC1, which run
fine on RH 9.  My yum url for crash-hat is:

http://crash.fce.vutbr.cz/crash-hat/1/

Yes, technically he is FC1, but they work fine on RHL 9 also.

I second that one. I've been using the crash-hat rpms for clamav for many releases now. They work just great on RH9 and CentOS4. Even if there are dependency issues, you can easily rebuild the .src.rpm and install away. Really is a breeze..

-Jim