On Mon, 2005-08-29 at 17:24 +0500, Shahzad Abid wrote:
> I know what error mesg says but this is FACT that when i emply specified
> quortine folder clamd starts with following command i.e. service clamd
> start.
> This occurs once in a week.
>
> Is there any permanent solution for this?????????

Is /tmp/tmp on the same filesystem as your quarantine, maybe you're
running into some kind of resource shortage (disk space/ inodes perhaps)

BMRB
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
reliance on it is prohibited.  BMRB Limited accepts no liability
in relation to any personal emails, or content of any email which
does not directly relate to our business.