Can ClamAV be configured (I guess thats the right word) to tag fraud type
messages the same as it does with phishing messages? For instance this:

Dear Friend, Let me start by introducing myself
  properly to you. I am Mr. Michael Smith, I work with the Absa Bank SA
  as an account officer in the Treasury/Credit Control Unit. I came to
  know you in private search for a reliable and reputable person to
  handle this confidential transaction, which involve the transfer of a
  huge sum of money into a foriegn account requiring maximum confidence.

Or are there just too many of them to make generating signatures worthwhile?

--
Chris
Registered Linux User 283774 http://counter.li.org