On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 at 16:50:51 -0400, Bill Baird wrote:
> Hello All!
>
> I'm looking for a log analyzer for my clamd.log file.  From the
clamav.net 3rd party software page, only one project seems like it will
work for me, that being "Scan Log Analyzer"(link below), but I tested it
and it doesn't have much functionality.  I use Oracle Collaboration
Suite, so I can't use the qmail & postfix dependant projects.  Does any
have any recommedations or something they would like to share, or do I
need to start my own project? Thanks for the help in advance!

> Scan Log Analyzer - http://pandaemail.sourceforge.net/av-tools/
> qmailmrtg7 - http://www.inter7.com/qmailmrtg7/ -- qmail only
> Mail Graph - http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~dws/software/mailgraph/ --post fix only

Bill,

on 11 Feb 2005 Brett Simpson posted clamstat.tar.gz (a set of Perl
scripts) here. I haven't tried that and don't know whether it suits your
needs, but you may want to know about that package. If you can't find
that message, I can forward it to you.

P.S. Lines produced by your MUA are as long as 7 standard lines.
Please configure it so that lines are no longer than about 74 chars.

--
 Tomasz Papszun    SysAdm @ TP S.A. Lodz, Poland    | And it's only
 tomek at lodz.tpsa.pl http://www.lodz.tpsa.pl/iso/ | ones and zeros.