De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Mikael Johansson
Envoyé : jeudi 24 novembre 2005 17:05
À : ClamAV users ML
Objet : Re: [Clamav-users] Question

Thx for your reply. We found some site that said that we could use the line VirusAction: in the clamsmtpd.conf, with a script that we write. But if your tips work then it is superb! If it is a simple mail, it doesn't matter. :)

// Micke

Nicolas KERSPERN WANADOO.FR wrote:
Hi,

Yes but it is very poor see in file /etc/clamd.conf :
#VirusEvent /usr/local/bin/send_sms 123456789 "VIRUS ALERT: %v"
VirusEvent echo "%v"|/usr/bin/Mail -s "VIRUS ALERT: %v" root

Question for developper : We have one variant : %v = name of virus

Is it possible to add an another variant without %v ? Eg :
%t = mailto
%f = sender
%s = subject
%d = date