Richard Hirner wrote:

At 28.11.2005, 21:38 +0100, Richard Hirner wrote:
[Sober.U not recognised]

The problem was that the signature directory of the FreeBSD port has
changed from /usr/local/share/clamav to /var/db/clamav, but I didn't
update the freshclam.conf so freshclam downloaded the sigs to the old
directory which isn't used anymore. I changed the directory in
freshclam.conf and it works now.

It's not being recognised on my email server either.
# sigtool -l|grep -i Sober.U
Worm.Sober.U
# clamd -V
ClamAV 0.87.1/1198/Tue Nov 29 20:05:20 2005

I have checked that the Database Directory is correct in both the clamd.conf and freshclam.conf

So I don't understand why it's still letting the virus emails through.